Ok, on one hand, that is a beautiful picture. You are a gifted artist.
On the other hand, here's what a SCA will spot right off.
1) Judging by the size of that cross bow, its a war sized cross bow and there is neither a windlass nor a stirrup in sight. Winding that thing is going to be very hard and very exhausting.
2) The crossbow man is wearing too much armor and the wrong type to boot! Plate is NOT very flexible while you could forego the stirrup and just step on the bow itself (idiotic) to pull the bowstring, trying to do that while wearing heavy, inflexible plate is just asking for trouble.
3) The spear is redundant. You can be a crossbow man or a spear man. You can't be both at the same time so it would be far more practical to stick with either the crossbow or the spear and let an ally wield the weapon you didn't pick for you.
4) That is not a pavise shield. While it might be a pavise, it seems far too small and would have made wearing plate armor largely redundant anyway.
5) While a person could certainly be superstitious and want to festoon one self with all manners of charms, wards and whatnot, doing so while wearing metal means its going to bang about your body every step you take. Far more practical and better for stealth if they were kept wrapped up in a pouch and tucked in tight instead of flopping about.